kalamunda fm show

For all discussion of music.
This forum is open to the general public.
Frank G
Club Member

Re: kalamunda fm show

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:03 am

Monday January 7th will be part two of follow ups or follow flops.i will be exploring some of the mid sixties acts.Included will be th follow ups for the allusions,throb,henchmen and jeff st.john&id.Also we will have a solo monkee song that charted only in Australia and we will play some psych,folk and garage but a note of caution please do not put beans in your ears.

Frank G
Club Member

Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:41 pm

time for another feature hour and on Monday February 4th I will be playing songs about the telephone.We will have a song about the inventor of the telephone as well as a few sugestions of numbers to ring.We will look at the yellow pages and listen to a answering machine as well.We will revisit the time when we could talk to a operater.artists included will be paul anka,paul evans,doctor hook and some lost oldies including the answer song to big boppers Chantilly lace.hope to see you at 4pm 102.5

Frank G
Club Member

Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:06 pm

I will be back on air on kalamunda fm on a new day and time slot.From Wednesday 6th of march I will be on at 3pm-4pm as guest presenter on let the good times roll.hopefully it will continue as a semi regular event every three weeks with a different theme.This weeks theme will be actors who could or can't sing.I will be highlighting actors from the fifties,sixties and seventies.I will give you a riddle as to who may appear.Which batman villain was also a singer.what law should we all obey.which mousketereer or screen goddess will enchant us with a song.what doctor will make us feel better with a tune and finally which tv star had a dance named after him.All will be revealed next Wednesday.